Special Program for Industrial Challenge and Exposure aka SPICE is a 3 weeks program full of challenge and interactive edutainment delivered fully in English and open for students from both public and partners of Petra Christian University (PETRA). This program challenges students to be able to formulate problems, explore information and data, and analyze them so that the results becomes the basis for the emergence of ideas for process or product improvement. Industrial Engineering (IE) PETRA and IE Student’s Union ready to welcome you to join the most productive and rewarding Summer Program in Surabaya – Indonesia!
SPICE 2017 offers:
- Hands on experience,
- On-field observation and practical training,
- Exposure to industrial environment, and
- Tons of happy memories to cherish once SPICE comes to an end!
Students will be divided in groups of 4-5 students each. Each group is assigned to a study case, which is a real problem in a company. In the first week students will have lectures, group discussion and brainstorming to prepare them solving the study case. The second and third week the focus for this program will be on collecting information and data at the company. Then from the data gathered, each group would have to analyze and construct a report on company’s performance improvement purpose. At the end of the course each group will present their improvement proposal.
Registration Confirmation No Nama Gender Form Photo T-Shirt Size DP Payment 1 Denny Prabowo Male √ √ L √ √ 2 Devita Sari Female √ √ L √ √ 3 Divania Maria Female √ √ M √ √ 4 Edwin Hendrawan Male √ √ XL √ √ 5 Erwin Instanto Jaya Male √ √ L √ √ 6 Fanly Gresela Female √ √ M √ √ 7 Felicia Oetomo Female √ √ M √ √ 8 Felita Johanna Female √ √ M √ √ 9 Herlin Female √ √ S √ √ 10 Irene Ongels Female √ √ XL √ √ 11 Jovani Juniana Female √ √ S √ √ 12 Junea Zevana Lawdy Female √ √ L √ √ 13 Kalista Glory Apsari Female √ √ M √ √ 14 Laurentius Pasca Male √ √ M √ √ 15 Livia Febrina Santoso Female √ √ S √ √ 16 Louis Jonathan Male √ √ M √ √ 17 Mayesa Wedysiage Female √ √ S √ √ 18 Michelli Tjitra Dewi Female √ √ M √ √ 19 Monika Angelina Female √ √ S √ √ 20 Patrick Eving Male √ √ XXS √ √ 21 Patrick Oswin Male √ √ M √ √ 22 Rina Wahyudyah Permata Purba Female √ √ S √ √ 23 Windy Claudia Jiwono Female √ √ M √ √
- Study the SPICE (schedule, regulations, documents, etc).
- Confirm your schedule.
Make sure you will be able to attend SPICE from Monday, July 10th – Friday, July 28th 2017.
- Download and fill in the Application Form that consists of:
- Registration Form,
- Code of Conduct, and
- Medical Form (for international student only).
Proceed with caution! Make sure every single data is correctly written.
For international student
- submit your Application Form (consists of Registration Form, Code of Conduct, Medical Form, Photo, and Passport copy) to your university’s International Office.
- your university’s International Office sends the Nomination Form and Application Forms of all SPICE participants from your university via email to email@example.com. Fill in the subject email with: SPICE 2017 REGISTRATION.
For Petra student
- submit your Application Form (consists of Registration Form, Code of Conduct, and Photo) to your Head of Department a.k.a Kaprodi or Kaprog.
- your Head of Department a.k.a Kaprodi or Kaprog sends the Nomination Form and Application Forms of all SPICE participants from your department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fill in the subject email with: SPICE 2017 REGISTRATION.
NOMINATION and APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 12th 2017
- Both International student and Petra student will receive the Invoice from email@example.com by FRIDAY, MAY 19th 2017 at the latest.
- Pay the program fee to:
Name of Account Holder: Universitas Kristen Petra
Account number: 8000.191.53.100
Bank Name: CIMB Niaga
Swift Code: BNIAIDJA
Address: Jemur Andayani no. 53A, Surabaya
PAYMENT DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 26th 2017.
- For international student: when you’re paying the program fee, please make sure to calculate and include the TRANSFER FEE too. In case your payment is confirmed to be less than USD 600 due to the transfer fee, please understand that we WILL ask you to transfer the remaining amount.
- Confirm your payment as soon as possible by sending us the scan of the transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fill in the subject email with: PAYMENT CONFIRMATION (name of your university). Make sure the scan of the transfer receipt can be read clearly.
- After sending the scan of the transfer receipt, you will receive a Confirmation Email from email@example.com for your confirmed payment by FRIDAY, JUNE 9th 2017.
Now, you can fly yourself to Petra Christian University
in Surabaya – Indonesia.
PSP Committee has the pickup service from
Juanda International Airport to The Square Apartment
only on SUNDAY, JULY 9th 2017.
Please personally arrange your transportation
(and accommodation) for arrival before
(and after) Sunday, July 9th 2017.